As you may know, Gov. Ducey has allowed many businesses to reopen. This includes retail businesses.
So, we are pleased to announce that our gift shop, furniture showroom, personalized laser showroom will all be open Monday – Saturday 9 am – 6 pm.
And, yes, we will have Baby Beets and Bread and Butter Pickles available for you to take home. (A couple of customers told us they were “essential”!! )
All kidding aside: Using rules and guidelines from the Governor’s office, we have established a strict plan for how we will operate going forward. Some of these rules and practices will be visible, and some will be “behind the scenes”. Many of these things we have been doing for decades. Others are new.
So, beginning May 12 and until directed otherwise,
- We will have face coverings for all employees.
- Every day, before entering the building, staff will complete health assessments of employees to determine if they should work.
- We will ensure staff practice social distancing and good hygiene at all times including regular hand washing and/or sanitizing.
- We will clean and sanitize the building throughout the day and at the close of business, including (but not limited to) bathrooms, doorknobs, handrails, table tops and any other high touch surfaces.
- We will wipe down surfaces after every customer interaction at our front desk and at the design desks.
- We will ensure that sanitizing materials (wipes or gel) are available throughout the building.
- We will limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines.
- We will encourage customers to wear face coverings and use hand sanitizers while in our store.
We recognize that these measures might take some getting used to. But we believe these are the best ways to protect our customers and staff.
This has been a long road for all of us – employees and customers alike. We look forward to the time – in the coming days, weeks or months – when these measures will – hopefully – become unnecessary. Until then, we look forward to having all our treasured friends, customers and caring staff back under our roof, in the place where they always have – and always will – feel safe, comfortable and happy.